FESCO at a glance
FESCO is one of Russia’s largest private transportation and logistics companies with port, railway, and integrated logistics assets. A diversified asset portfolio enables FESCO to provide door-to-door solutions and control all links of the intermodal transportation value chain.
FESCO is one of the leading providers of container transportation services in Russia’s Far East managing own door-to-door transportation chain, including liner shipping, port handling, railway/intermodal container transportation and inland terminals.
FESCO owns the following assets:
- Commercial Port of Vladivostok (“VMTP”, the “Port”, “Vladivostok Port”), one of the largest ports and stevedores in Russia’s Far East;
- owners and operators of rolling stock, managing their vehicles both under the FESCO brand and under proprietary brands (Transgarant, Trans-Grain, and Russkaya Troyka). FESCO’s rolling stock includes 6,620 fitting platforms and 2,047 box cars. The Company is Russia’s second-largest operator of fitting platforms;
- own fleet numbering 20 vessels (Russian and international);
- inland terminals in Novorossiysk, Khabarovsk and Tomsk;
- dry and refrigerated containers;
- trucks (FESCO Trans).
The Group’s subsidiaries FESCO Integrated Transport (“FIT”) and Dalreftrans facilitate interaction between all transportation process parties and offer intermodal transportation of dry containers and refrigerated containers, respectively.
The assets that are not engaged in container transportation are managed by the companies independently.