FESCO is one of the leading providers of international and transit transportation services in the Russian Far East.
Regular international container shipping lines
- Vladivostok – Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Vladivostok;
- Vladivostok – Vostochny – Yantian – Shekou (Chiwan) – Xiamen – Ningbo – Shanghai – Vladivostok.
FESCO Korea Express (FKXP) works the following routes:
- Vladivostok – Busan – Vladivostok (FKXP-1);
- Vostochny – Busan – Vostochny (FKXP-2);
- Korsakov – Busan – Korsakov (FKXP-3).
Japan Trans-Siberian Line (JTSL) – a direct service along the Vladivostok – Vostochny – Sendai – Yokohama – Shimizu – Nagoya – Kobe – Busan – Toyama-Shinko – Vostochny route.
FESCO India Line East (FILS) – from India’s ports via the Xiamen port to Vladivostok and Vostochny.
Domestic container liner shipping to and from Vladivostok :
- FESCO Kurily Line (FKL) to Kurilsk and Yuzhno-Kurilsk / Malokurilskoye;
- FESCO Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Line (FPKL) to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
- FESCO Anadyr Direct Line (FADL) to Anadyr and Egvekinot;
- FESCO Korsakov Direct Line (FKDL) to Korsakov;
- FESCO Magadan Line (FML) to Magadan.
Container shipping lines:
- FESCO Baltorient Line (FBOL) from Southeast Asia ports to Russian towns and also to CIS countries through St Petersburg, Riga, Klaipėda, Kotka, Helsinki;
- FESCO Baltorient Line (FBOL ER) Service Europe – Russian Far East and Inland – shipments ex Europe to ports of Russian Far East and final rail transportation to Russian inland destinations;
- FESCO ESF Service (FESF) – shipping from European ports via port of St Petersburg to Russian towns and CIS countries.
Liner shipping to and from Novorossiysk:
- FESCO Black Sea Service Far East (FBSS FE) – delivery from Asia Pacific ports;
- FESCO Black Sea Service Far East (FBSS EU) – delivery from European-based ports;
- FESCO Black Sea Service Far East (FBSS MED) – delivery from Italy and Malta ports;
- FESCO Turkey Black Sea Service (FTBS) – delivery from Ambarli.
Regular container trains (part of intermodal services) from Southeast Asia via the Vladivostok port:
- FESCO Moscow Shuttle to Moscow;
- FESCO Siberian Shuttle to Novosibirsk;
- FESCO Ural Shuttle to Yekaterinburg;
- FESCO Baltic Shuttle St Petersburg;
- FESCO Yenisey Shuttle to Krasnoyarsk;
- FESCO Tashkent Shuttle to Tashkent (Uzbekistan);
- FESCO Primorye Shuttle to Suifenhe (China).
Regular container trains (part of intermodal services) from Moscow:
- FESCO Moscow Shuttle Eastbound to Vladivostok and then to Chukotka, Sakhalin (Korsakov), Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy and Magadan;
- FESCO Bazaikha Shuttle to Krasnoyarsk;
- FESCO Amur Shuttle to Khabarovsk;
- FESCO Ob Shuttle to Novosibirsk.
Regular domestic container services:
- FESCO Siberian Shuttle Eastbound from Novosibirsk to Vladivostok and then to Chukotka, Sakhalin (Korsakov), Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy and Magadan;
- FESCO Ob Amur Shuttle from Novosibirsk to Khabarovsk;
- FESCO Ural Shuttle Eastbound from Yekaterinburg to Vladivostok;
- Fesco Ural Baltic Shuttle from Yekaterinburg to St Petersburg;
- FESCO Yenisey Shuttle Eastbound from Krasnoyarsk to Vladivostok;
- FESCO SPB Eastbound from St Petersburg to Vladivostok.
Door-to-door services via land border crossings:
- FESCO Silk Way Shuttle from China (Zhengzhou) to Europe (Hamburg);
- FESCO Mongolia Shuttle from China (Yiwu) to Moscow.
Regular trains via land border crossings:
- China – Mongolia – Tula;
- China – Mongolia – Moscow;
- Krasnoyarsk – Mongolia – China;
- Novosibirsk – Mongolia – China.
Container transportation of perishable cargo
Domestic/international/transit transportation of perishable cargo is done in refrigerated containers along FESCO’s own routes.