The Extra-divisional Group comprises investment holding and management companies that are not affiliated with a specific division and are in charge of consolidated operational and strategic management of the Group. The Extra-divisional Group includes FESCO Service Centre.
FESCO Service Centre
FESCO Service Centre (the “FSC”) is an integrated servicing centre of FESCO Group with the key transaction centre in Vladivostok and front offices (centres to process paper documents) in Russia’s nine cities located from St Petersburg to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. The Centres are managed from Moscow and Vladivostok.
Today the FSC is responsible for internal and external document management, with electronic documents accounting for 50%.
The FSC is the first shared service centre in the Russian Far East. In 2019, the FSC won the Best Shared Service Centre contest in the Best Discovery category.
FESCO Service Centre in numbers
- 11 service areas: document management, accounting, HR services, treasury, legal support, IT support, centres of expertise, performance management, economics and planning, contractor management, and administrative services
- 64 types of services
- 25 FESCO companies serviced
- RUB 45 billion – turnover of the serviced companies
- 2.3 thousand employees using the services
- Over 30 thousand documents processed weekly
- More than 1.5 million documents processed in 2019